Social Icons

Awesome Weekend

Sunday, May 12, 2013

This weekend was a pretty good one for me. On Friday we drove down to Phoenix to get my tattoo finished up. I'm not going to lie I had a really hard time with this one.
 For some reason it hurt so so bad, when all of my other ones were easy. 
I'm just glad it's done though, and really happy with how it turned out.
Then today (Saturday) was my niece Ellie's second birthday party, so Joe, Cory and I went to that enjoyed some hotdogs and played with little kids. I completely adore my niece, but she is also a nice little reminder that I don't want kids for quite a while ;)
Finally tonight me and a group of friends decided it would be fun to dress up twenties style and go see The Great Gatsby in theaters. It was a really great movie, and we looked pretty roarin'!
 Here are some photos from my weekend.


 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!