Social Icons

Currently

Monday, June 3, 2013


Been really into Starbucks lately, which is kind of weird for me, I usually don't like coffee. Hm...

Reading: Just downloaded a new book I'm hearing a ton about called "What Alice Forgot." I haven't started it yet, but plan to tonight (reading right before bed always helps me sleep!) but if it's a good one I'll be sure to post more about it! Also reading tons of bridal magazines! Every bride who has given me advise is telling me to start getting inspiration/ an idea of what I want as early as possible. So even with the wedding a year and a half off, I think its good to get a head start at least on ideas and possibilities!

Watching: Not too much actually. I've recently been much more into reading and music rather than TV. I have however been to the theater a lot lately, all for Joe though! Just in the past few weeks we have seen Iron Man 3, Star Trek, and The Great Gatsby (ok that last one was more for me!) But I know how much he is looking forward to the new Super Man movie, and of course I will go see it with him! I'm a good fiancé ;)

Loving: My fiance Joe so, so much. I realize more and more every day how much I love him and how lucky I am to have found such an amazing person so early in life.

Listening To: The new She and Him album, Volume Three. I'm really enjoying it! It definitely sounds a lot like their earlier stuff, they have a very unique sound, but I think they went with the "if it's not broke don't fix it" way, which is good because so many people liked their past stuff. So nothing very new, but still good!

Looking Forward To: My engagement party! It's later this month, and invites go out tomorrow. I'm SO excited to start all of the wedding related events. I'm sure the next one after this won't be for a while, but it's still fun having so much to look forward to! There is so much that goes into planning a wedding, and I'm sure it gets overwhelming at times, but I couldn't be happier about everything I know is coming up!

Thankful For: My mom. More than ever right now. I love having somebody that is always there for me and that I know will always have my back when nobody else does. Even other family members. I won't go into detail, but it's just such a blessing always having people you KNOW will be there for you through thick and thin. I love knowing that even just three or four people in this world love me and will be there for me no matter what. It's more than I could ever ask for!










Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about that book, What Alice Forgot, you'll have to let me know if it's any good! How exciting about the engagement party! x

    ReplyDelete