Social Icons

Violet at Three Months

Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's official, my baby girl is no longer considered a newborn *all the tears*
But watching her sweet personality start to shine through this month has been the most amazing thing. I really feel like I'm starting to get to know the little person that is Violet. What will make her happy, not happy, go to sleep, etc. Well, one minute I feel like an expert, and the next I feel like I have no clue whatsoever. I'm sure that's pretty common when it comes to parenting. ;)

This month, Violet:
Still smiles a ton, it's the cutest thing in the world.
Will "talk" back to you when you talk to her.
Weighs 11 pounds and 8 ounces
Laughed for the first time! She let out the cutest little giggle when Joe and I were giving her raspberries.
Earned the nickname "Goo." She always makes the sound "mmmgoo," which sounds like she's saying "I'm Goo."
Starts the Four B's (bath, book, boob, and bed) at 6:30, then she's in bed by 7. She sleeps really well until about 3 or 4 when she wakes to eat, then sleeps until 7 and wakes with us.
Still wears 0-3 month clothing and size 1 diapers, but both are starting to get snug.
Loves being in the car, unless it is stopped even for a moment, then she is not happy!
Started teething, chewing on her hands, and drooling like crazy.
Is able to grip things like small toys, blankets and our faces!
Holds her head up like a champ.

Violet is such a healthy, happy little girl, and I'm so beyond thankful for that.
an example of her crazy faces:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!