Social Icons

Currently

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Feeling: SO relaxed. We just got home from our honeymoon a couple days ago, and it's really nice to be back to our normal, every day routine. Don't get me wrong, the week of the wedding when all of our friends and family were here, and the week of the honeymoon were so unbelievably amazing! But they were also exhausting. Part of me really misses the hype of everything and all the craziness, but another part is loving being back to how things were, just now I'm a wife :)

Excited about: Our wedding photos! We just received a package in the mail from our photographer with a flash drive of all of our photos. 1,093 of them to be exact! I had the biggest smile on my face while looking through them all. It was almost like reliving the day! Not to mention the photographer we used was absolutely amazing! Our photos turned out way more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! I never want to stop looking at them, I'm so happy we went with this photographer! I plan on sharing some of my favorites here once I'm able to pick a few, which won't be easy! We also will have a wedding video soon that I'll share.

Wanting: A new tattoo! I plan on continuing my sleeve very soon, I'm so stoked to get started! I have quite a few ideas on what I want to get done, but I'm also really nervous! I'm actually always a little nervous before I get a new tattoo, but I love all of mine so it'll all be good!

Reading: Ok, dont laugh, but I started 50 Shades of Grey. Almost all of my girl friends have read it (them) and insist that they are amazing. I actually didn't know anything about it at all, other than there's a lot of sex, which is something that never really interested me in literature, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I started it on our (very short) flight to San Diego last week and am in chapter 10. All I have to say about it so far is that it's okay. It's kind of cheesy and unrealistic to me. Something I usually like about books is when they feel real and raw and relatable. This to me, so far, feels like just an over the top, unrealistic romance novel. But I am going to finish it and see if I keep going anything sparks my interest.

Loving: Spending tons of time with our fury children, decorating our home with all of our beautiful wedding gifts, knowing after the wedding who our true friends are and how amazing they all are, staying up until 4 am with those friends just talking about everything and nothing, the gorgeous weather here in Prescott, eating tons of fresh fruit, finally feeling brave enough to possibly change my hair, making Fourth of July plans with friends, and being a wife, so much so!

What about you? What are you currently up to? Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting married! I know what you mean about being glad to get back to normal routines after the wedding. I felt the same way after mine. As exciting as it is, it's super exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to welcome to the very young and married club!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your wedding!! it's the best {and a lot of work} to be a wife. p.s. what photographer did you use? I'm always interested in finding inspiring photographers, especially ones in AZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We used Pinkerton Photography, she's amazing!

      Delete