Social Icons

June 2014 BirchBox: Away We Go

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My third BirchBox arrived while Joe and I were away on our Honey Moon (post all about that to come :) which was a little unfortunate because the theme of this month's box is traveling, and some of this stuff could've come in handy on our trip! But Summer has only just begun and I know I'll definitely be using some of these things through the next few hot months.

The first thing I pulled out of my box was actually inside of it's own little blue box, so it immediately caught my eye. Inside of it was a little bottle along with a super soft cloth and instructions. It's called Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Kit (mouthful!) You're supposed to wash your face with the cleanser, then use the cloth with warm water to massage it in then wipe it away. It promises to remove all traces of makeup and dirt and leaves your skin feeling soft and looking radiant. Sold! I'm super excited to try this product. Apparently it's won tons of awards and has a major cult following, so we'll see if I become apart of it!

The next thing I saw was called Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls. Isn't the packaging for it so cute, I love it, haha! This products says it will make your curls frizz-free and manageable without making them feel crunchy. I don't have super curly hair, it's more wavy, but might as well give it a shot!

The next item is the small yellowish bottle called Antica Farmacista Bath and Shower Wash. To me it kind of looks like the wash they give you in a hotel room haha, but it smells really good. Very fresh and clean, which is exactly how I like to smell after a shower or bath, nothing too strong or over powering! It's made with almond oil, chamomile, and honey, so it seems like it'd leave skin feeling really soft! Excited to give this one a try!

I always love to try new lip colors, so of course I was happy to see the cute little lip stain in my box. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain is vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free, which I definitely like, and I'm super down with the idea of a lip color that will last all day without having to reapply. Super convenient for long Summer days! The light pink color is really pretty too, thumbs up for this one!

The final goodie in my June box is a small tube of Egyptian Magic Skin Cream. This is kind of like an all-purpose cream, it can be used on dry skin, eczema, sun burns, dry hair, even tattoos! It's made with only six completely natural ingredients, and apparently a little goes a long way. Seems super handy to always keep in a purse or backpack! 

I am stoked on this whole box! Really loved everything it came with and am excited to try it all out. Hopefully they keep these good boxes coming and continue to leave out the nutrition bars and breath mints ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!