Social Icons

New Year Thoughts

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


Tomorrow is New Years Eve, and then it will be 2015! I am just having the hardest time believing 2014 is over. What a crazy/amazing year it's been! I mean, it's the year I GOT MARRIED! 2014 will always be a super important year to me for that reason alone. I remember when I got engaged in the beginning of 2013 feeling like mid 2014 would never arrive, so overwhelmed and filled with excitement from all the wedding planning, and now that whole year is over and done. So for me, 2014 will officially be known as "Wedding Year" because even after the wedding and honeymoon came and went, the year still was all about receiving wedding photos and mailing thank you cards and preserving weddings dresses (we still haven't even seen our wedding video yet!)

So it's sad but also a little bit relieving that Wedding Year is over. It was an amazing experience having over a year completely dedicated to that special day, and now it's so nice to look at our big canvas photo from our wedding day and feel proud and relaxed.

So now that 2015 is about to begin, I get so anxious thinking about this time next year. What will I be calling the "theme" of 2015? What major event (if any) will be the thing that pops into my head whenever I think about that year? I hope to just go with the flow and allow whatever happens to just happen, and let this year be whatever it's meant to be.

What was the most exciting thing that happened to you in 2014?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had quite an eventful 2014! Congrats on getting married! I got pregnant in 2014... though, he won't arrive until 2015 (January). Haha

    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete