Social Icons

February Favorites

Friday, February 27, 2015

A few random things that I loved during the month of February.

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Fave Cleanser. I had never even heard of this brand before until an esthetician recommended this cleanser to me after a facial. I usually don't buy what is recommended to me at a salon or spa, but my skin had been really bad lately, so I decided to give it a shot. This stuff really works! I started using it the next day, and right away my skin felt so clean and fresh. I've been using it about three weeks now and those pesky little zits on my cheeks have really started to clear up. I'm so glad I decided to try it and will definitely be listening to the experts more often, they know what they're talking about!

Orla Kiely Yoga Mat. I've been eying the this yoga stuff at Target for a while now, but kept telling myself I already had a perfectly good yoga mat and don't need a new one. But a few weeks ago, there was a deal on CartWheel for 30% off, and I couldn't pass up a deal like that, so I grabbed one. I love it so much! I'm a huge fan of Orla Kiely, and I've loved being able to buy her stuff at Target. This mat is super adorable and makes me want to get the rest of the collection!

Jane the Virgin. When I first saw this show advertised last year, I wasn't really interested. It just didn't seem like my type of show. But then my sister recommend it to me, we usually like the same stuff, so I watched the first episode. I was hooked. This show is so unique, like nothing I've ever watched before. It's an awesome combination of comedy, drama, and romance, with a really quirky twist. It's really fun to watch, kind of like a silly soap opera. I'm having a really hard time describing it haha, but if you haven't seen it yet, I really recommend you give it a try!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. I've talked about this brand a ton on here, and for good reason, it's amazing. I heard a couple of months ago that they were coming out with a new mascara meant for people with very straight lashes, which is a huge annoyance for me. It promises the results of an eyelash curler without actually having to use one. I was really excited to try it when it came out (today!) but they sent me a sample size in the mail at the beginning of the month and obviously I fell in love. I really does curl even my super straight lashes and holds them up all day. I'm super happy with the results and ran out to get a full size earlier today. Another win for Benefit!

Honeysuckle Bouquet Candle. This candle smells AMAZING. Such a light, fresh scent. It's really gotten me into the spring mood. I've pretty much burned it every day this month and am prepared to go buy another once this one runs out. Probably my favorite candle ever from Bath and Body Works!

Anything extra special you discovered in February?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Benefit Roller Lash so badly! xo

    http://www.heydivs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane the Virgin is so good! I love that show!

    ReplyDelete