Social Icons

Red Red Wine

Monday, February 2, 2015


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

When trying to decide what color to pick for this year's first "lovely hue," I thought it made perfect sense to start with the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year, which is Marsala. I absolutely love this color. It's a perfect wine-red color, and is just so sophisticated. I love it because it can be worn as either a neutral or pop of color, which isn't very common. As soon as I found out about the color of the year, I wanted to go out and buy so many things in the gorgeous shade. I just love it.

What do you think of the color of the year?

More lovely hues here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of red (it was never my color) but this is the perfect shade. I especially love 1. and 6. And I'd love to try some deep red lipstick one day when I get brave! Just started following you on Insta!! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete