Social Icons

Playing Dress Up

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ever since finding out we were having a girl, I've been so obsessed with shopping for irresistible, cute-as-can-be, little girl clothes. And it's been so fun! I did the first bit of shopping with my sisters at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and since then I've been looking online trying to discover which stores I'd want to shop at for Violet. It's so much fun and so cool seeing these adorable little outfits and picturing our baby in them. I'm trying to be realistic and remember that babies are most comfortable in simple onesies and pajamas, and I'm sure that's what she'll be in most days, but there's no way I can resist a few of the things I've found. I'm going to have so much fun playing dress up with my baby girl.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!