Social Icons

Wish List

Thursday, August 20, 2015


Ever since finding out we were having a little girl, I've been obsessed with only shopping for her. It's been so much fun looking at adorable baby girl items, there are such cute things out there! But recently I realized I haven't looked at anything for myself in quite a while, and although that's probably just what happens when you have a baby, I decided to see if there was anything out there I'd like for myself, and found a few cute things.

1. These lounge pants from Anthropologie are so cute and comfy looking! They seem perfect for when I'll soon be a stay at home mom and will just need something comfy to wear while I'm getting the hang of things.

2. I actually already have a Crosley record player, but this one is just so pretty! I love how compact it is, and the cream color would look perfect in my office.

3. Just a cute, simple wallet. Because I've been needing a new wallet and you just can't go wrong with Kate Spade.

4. I've had my eye on these flats for a while now, and think they would be just perfect for fall. I love the orangy-red color and since I love my black Tory Burch flats I might as well have another color!

5. How cute is this tote?! Almost don't believe it's actually a diaper bag, which is why I love it! At first, I didn't want to buy an actual diaper bag. I got the Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag for my birthday this year and thought I would just use that, but the more I think about it I'll probably want to buy a specific diaper bag, one I wouldn't mind getting a few spills on! I really love this one from Petunia Pickle Bottom. It's so roomy and has pockets for everything, as well as a diaper changing pad. Plus, it doesn't scream "diaper bag," so I could also use it as an every day bag.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!