Social Icons

San Fransisco

Monday, August 31, 2015

Joe and I just got home on Saturday from our (very) quick trip to California. The main reason we went was to have a baby shower in San Jose, where most of his family lives. But since we were up there, we decided it would be fun to go up to San Fransisco for a day, somewhere I've never been but have been dying to see my whole life. So on Friday morning, Joe, his brother, his niece, his mom, and I drove there. His brother, Jadon, showed us so many cool places, including of course the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Boudin Bakery, Musée Mécanique Arcade, and the Painted Lady houses. It was such an amazing day and I'm so happy I finally was able to see amazing San Fransisco, I loved it so much!

I didn't take nearly as many photos as I should have, I was way too busy having fun and taking it all in, but here are some I did manage to snap. I'll be back soon with photos from our baby shower that we had later that night :)

1 comment:

  1. San Francisco is such a beautiful, amazing city! I'm glad you finally got to visit, and it looks like you lucked out with good weather, too :)

    ReplyDelete