Social Icons

San Jose Baby Shower

Thursday, September 3, 2015

While we were in California last week, (and the main reason that we went) Joe's sister-in-law and cousin threw us a baby shower. Most of his family lives in the San Jose area, and we don't get to see them very often, so we were excited to visit for a couple days and celebrate baby Violet. It was so nice to be able to see everybody that we haven't seen since the wedding, and the shower was so cute! Everything was decorated so beautifully with pink and gold and the cutest little baby girl clothes. Plus, there was an ice cream bar, which was absolutely amazing since it happened to be such a hot day. Joe has such a sweet, amazing family and I'm so thankful to have them now as my own family.

(I feel like I say this way too often, but I wish I took better photos. Whenever I'm doing something like this I tell myself I don't really care about getting great photos and just want to enjoy myself, and then always wish I took the time. But anyway, here are a few iPhone photos that were snapped.)

2 comments:

  1. Everything was so cute. I'm so happy I got to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the cutest thing ever! The little baby clothes clipped on the string melted my heart! Hope you two had a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete