Social Icons

Honeymoon Swoon

Monday, May 19, 2014


In exactly one month, Joe and I will be relaxing on the beach on Coronado Island in California for our honeymoon. I absolutely cannot wait! I've really loved planning a wedding, but lets face it, it does get really stressful. It seems like the last fifteen months have been mostly based around the wedding, so it'll be nice to be able to relax together (as husband and wife) and think about how it was all so worth it.

Since we'll be vacationing on a warm beachy island, I've been looking all over for fun pieces I could bring with me. I'm really loving all the loose, flowy dresses that are everywhere right now, they look so cute with chunky sandals, and so comfortable! I'm hoping to do a little shopping soon, so here are some things I would love to have on the honeymoon.









What are your beach/vacation necessities?


where to find:

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, where is all this from?! Especially the first dress and that swimsuit. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops i forgot to link them, i will now!
      the dress and swimsuit are both from Urban Outfitters :)

      Delete