Social Icons

418 days down, 38 days to go

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

We are just over a month away from the big day, and it's all really starting to sink in! Almost everything I'm doing lately is wedding related, and it's felt at times like we'll never finish everything in time! But we're checking things off the list one by one, feeling a little more relieved every time we do. It's hard not to feel overwhelmed at times, but just the thought of that day and how wonderful it will be makes me feel so much better. 

It's seriously so insane to me that fourteen months have already passed since we got engaged, and now we only have one left until we're married! So many people told me the time would just fly by, and I can't believe how completely true that is! 

Now we're putting the finishing touches on our wedding, and really soaking up these last few weeks of being an engaged couple, of planning our wedding, and feeling the most intense butterflies we'll probably ever feel. Despite the stress and nervousness, being engaged has been some of the best months I've ever had, and I feel so ready to soon start this new chapter in my life: being a wife.

2 comments:

  1. How very exciting for you both! Fingers crossed that all goes to plan for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It must be so exciting to be able to visualize how the day is going to be and to almost be at the end of your planning! There is so much hard work put into planning a wedding, and Im sure it will be a relief to see the fruit of your labor! I can't wait to see pictures of everything! (If you are going to share them!)

    ReplyDelete