Social Icons

Links to Love

Friday, May 23, 2014

LOVE Ellen Page, and this quote


Everything about this dress from ModCloth is so perfect, besides the price.

Love this song and new video from  aLl tIme LOw.

What each state Googles more than any other, interesting!

This photo set makes me want to go to a beach so much!


Also, look at Lena's "About the Ather" page, so cute!

A few cheap alternatives to Birkenstocks if you're into the Jesus sandal trend: one, two, and three.

Tips on Succulents. I need this after killing so many last year!

These are so cute! And for an awesome cause!

The Perks of Being a Tall Flower! I'm not very tall but thought this was funny.

Only $5 for all of these beautiful hand-drawn elements here.


I'll have to get some of these stamps!

More celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves, love watching these.


I hope you all have a stupendous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love all time low, it's so cool to see them get so big - finally! And Neil Patrick Harris has a book coming out? YES!

    ReplyDelete