Social Icons

Currently

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Thinking: Mostly about pregnancy. I never thought I would be one of those women who is so consumed by her pregnancy, but it's honestly hard not to be. This is my first time being pregnant, and I officially have a belly sticking out (which I literally woke up to on Saturday morning, it was quite a surprise!) to remind me if I ever do forget for a minute. This is all so new to me, and it's a huge life changer, so right now it pretty much has taken over my mind. I don't want to be the annoying lady that can't talk about anything else, but that's just how it is, when there's something huge going on in your life it's hard to think about anything else. I'm sure soon enough I'll settle into my new state, probably right in time to actually have a baby and everything change again!

Doing: I started a prenatal yoga class last week and really loved it. Since gaining a bit more energy back I want to make sure I'm staying active and getting exercise. Other than walking the dogs with Joe, yoga so far has been just the perfect amount of activity. It's just so relaxing and calming.

Loving: The second trimester, less nausea and more energy! Also learning all about what's actually happening during pregnancy, watching Bruce Jenner being so brave and amazing, comfy maxi dresses, warm spring weather, fresh fruit and all things sweet, making summer plans, daydreaming about soon having a tiny baby to snuggle, and of course, my amazing husband who is always so wonderful to me.

What are you currently up to?

1 comment:

  1. It's a amazing experience and life-changing! I loved it both times and I can't wait for the next.
    One thing you have to remember is to not let anyone tell you what to do or what's going to happen with your baby except your doctor. All through my pregnancy I always had someone tell me some dramatic thing that happened to them and it was probably going to happen to me. It gets weird when you really start to show, people go crazy over pregnant ladies lol But the one thing that is true is that your emotions and energy are like a roller coaster! It sucks, and weird, I once fell asleep on a Pottery Barn chair while shopping on my first pregnancy lol it was embarrassing then but funny now.
    But just keep up with your prenatal and water intake and it will be a breeze

    ReplyDelete