Social Icons

A Look Back at 2015

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I remember last year at this time, thinking that there was no way 2014 would ever be beat, no year could possibly be better. Well, 2015 proved me wrong. What an absolutely incredible year! Getting pregnant in February, I spend most of the year pregnant, and the rest with a sweet new baby. It's truly been the most amazing experience ever. 

Last year, I called the theme of 2014 "The Wedding Year," since the whole year was filled with wedding-related events (including getting married!) and wondered what 2015's theme would be. Who knew it'd be "The Baby Year." I definitely didn't, but am so completely happy that it was! 

Here are some highlights of my 2015.
I had two life huge changing years in a row, okay 2016, let's see what you've got for me!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I am so happy for both you and Joe. It was so nice to finally have met you two and hang out for a few hours. Hopefully next year we get to meet miss Violet.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a wonderful post and great year for your little family. So happy for you and looking forward to more of your posts and Instagram photos in 2016 <3

    ReplyDelete