Social Icons

My Christmas Wish List

Thursday, December 10, 2015




1. I'm obsessed with big, round sunglasses. I have a few pairs similar to these from Free People that I love, so I really would like a nicer pair, and these are amazing!

2. Everyone is talking about these adult coloring books, apparently they're super calming and therapeutic. I think it'd be so much fun to have a ton of sharp colored pencils and just go to town, if I ever had any extra time!

3. I already have a two Petunia diaper bags that I absolutely love, but I can't help but want this beautiful backpack. It seems like the perfect everyday bag with plenty of room for all those baby necessities. 

4. I currently own the original iPad Mini, and since it came out so long ago, it's gotten very slow and the battery doesn't last at all, so it's time for an upgrade! I love the size of the Mini, and I would love to have a gold one to match my phone.

5. I really want a small, simple photo printer like this one to keep on my desk. I'm constantly sending in photos to Walgreens, especially now since having a baby and wanting a ton of photos for baby books and albums, so it'd be very convenient to just print all the photos I want right at home.

What's on your Christmas wish list this year?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!