Social Icons

Summer Staples from Tobi Part One

Sunday, May 22, 2016

A few things I always look for when I shop are comfort, ease, and of course, style. Tobi is completely perfect for that, they have so many options that fit all of those things, as well as being affordable! One of my favorite pieces from Tobi right now is this jumpsuit. I absolutely love it! The possibilities are endless when it comes to styling it, you can wear sandals and a bralette for an easy daytime outfit, or add heels and a jacket for a night out. It's just so versatile! Plus, I'm obsessed with this green color right now. It worked perfectly for walking around downtown with my family, then I just threw a black leather jacket over it for dinner. I know I'm going to be wearing this a ton throughout summer and probably into the fall!

I have two more styles from Tobi I can't wait to also share with you!


This Is It Tie Dolman Jumpsuit: c/o Tobi 
Bralette
Bag
Sandals
Sunglasses


Some other Tobi favorites: Bralette, Shorts, Denim, Tank Tops, Casual Dresses, Long Sleeve Dresses 


1 comment: