Social Icons

Summer Staples from Tobi Part Two

Saturday, May 28, 2016

The second thing I got from Tobi is this gray bodysuit. I absolutely love bodysuits because they make tucking shirts into high waisted jeans or skirts so easy. It stays nice and smooth all day, and you don't have to worry about parts coming untucked or wrinkled. This simple gray one is going to get a ton of use for me this summer. I can wear it with literally every pair of jeans or skirts that I own. I personally think a bodysuit is a staple for everyone as it can be worn so many different ways.

ps. Right now you can get this bodysuit for half off (!!) with the code SPARK50!  

On Base Raglan Bodysuit c/o Tobi
Jeans

Some other Tobi favorites: Bralette, Shorts, Denim, Tank Tops, Casual Dresses, Long Sleeve Dresses 

1 comment:

  1. This Grey body suit from Tobi looks wow on you.You really look like a perfect diva.This outfit is chic.Looking forward to see your more collection from Tobi.

    ReplyDelete