Social Icons

Excitement

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One of my favorite photos of us, back in 2011.

I'm currently sitting here fresh out of a hot bubble bath my darling fiancé drew for me because I'm not feeling great tonight. He and our friend Cory also made me a nice dinner, and did dishes while I was in the tub. Seriously, he is so amazing, I really feel so lucky that I found someone so wonderful to spend my life with. He's a keeper!
Speaking of which, day after tomorrow we are officially going down to the venue in Phoenix we chose for the wedding, to sign the contract and make our first payment. This is the first wedding thing we are booking and paying for and it's seriously so insane, in the best kind of way. I love the feeling of beng so incredibly sure of something, yet it's such a huge exciting step in my life. I think about it every day. There are so many things in my life I still feel unsure about, I love having one thing that I couldn't feel more confident in.
Being young, like every little girl, I imagined what my wedding day would be like. I pictured a beautiful outside grassy area, with flowers everywhere. I pictured a white dress and twinkly lights above my handsome groom and I while we danced together. I thought about it a lot. And now, in less than one year, those dreams will be reality.
I cannot wait until that night, next June. I am beyond excited, but at the same time, I keep reminding myself to just enjoy this time, enjoy planning a wedding and being a fiancé. Because you only get one chance at this, and I want it to live up to my childhood dreams, my man already does :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I know that everything will be perfect for you too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a essential ingredient in our life, and we can't imagine love without flowers. Flowers are the important part in anybody’s life, from funeral to birthdays everywhere we need flowers for gesture. People use flowers on several occasions and in various form, they can be used as decorative items as well as gifts. You can use flowers as a symbol of mourn and tribute on funerals, also these are a perfect way to show your love to someone special. I hope that day comes in your life very soon and bring lots of happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete