Social Icons

Currently

Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Thinking About: My wedding! There was a bit of a change of plans. We changed our date from September to June. So that gives us three less months of planning. Knowing June is a busy wedding month, we went last week to look at a few wedding venues, and am so happy to say we may have found the perfect place! We are going down again this Friday to go over some more details and hopefully making a deposit for our wedding location! It's good we are doing this so early, because our first choice photographer was already booked for that day! So crazy. I'm also now learning what everyone means when they say planning a wedding is overwhelming. We're still eleven months away and I'm already feeling a little stressed about how many decisions there are to make and details there are to go over. I'm really making sure I enjoy this time though, this is a once in a lifetime experience and although it gets stressful at times, I plan to enjoy it!

Watching: Orange Is The New Black. Joe and I discovered it the other night while trying to find something to watch on Netflix, and I'm so glad we clicked on this show! It's about a girl who has to spend fifteen months in prison because of something she did ten years prior when she was a crazy college girl. Now she has to leave her fiancĂ© and comfortable life to live in a pretty scary place. It's a very funny and interesting show. We're really enjoying it so far!

Loving: How my house is coming together. I've been in the process of redoing my home for almost a year now, just little bits at a time. We started with painting the walls, then replacing furniture, now we're working on redecorating. It's a slow process but it's really starting to come together, and I'm glad we're taking our time with it.

Listening To: Dierks Bentley. Haha, yes I am a country music girl! Last night he and a few other country artists had a big concert here in our town to benefit the families who lost their husbands and fathers in the recent fire. It was so amazing to see so many people come together and willing to help those who need it. I also loved seeing such big music stars taking time out of their schedules to help out the people of our little town. Such an amazing thing!

Looking Forward To: My next tattoo! My appointment is in a little over a week, I'm so excited! I'll be sure to post photos once it's done :).




Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.


1 comment:

  1. Orange is the new Black is SO funny. We finished the whole season in a week and I just want the 2nd one to be on now!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete