Social Icons

Happy Fourth!

Thursday, July 4, 2013



Happy Fourth of July everyone! Today is one of my favorite holidays! I love summer, BBQs, parties, fireworks and all the fun traditions that come with it! Today Joe and I dressed in our patriotic gear and went to my sisters for a BBQ and to watch all the kids play in water. It was a lot of fun and we had such lovely weather! No rain today, luckily! Later we had our own little BBQ here and got up on the roof to watch fireworks! It was a wonderful day! I hope you all had a great fourth, too!

















Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Nordstrom BP, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bow: American Apparel

4 comments:

  1. How cute are you two!?! Love your July 4th outfit!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for reading :)
      -Cam

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely outfit! You are seriously the cutest. You and your guy are so adorable together too!

    ReplyDelete