Social Icons

Currently

Tuesday, July 2, 2013


Reading: Been really into rereading things lately. There are so many great books out there that just need to be read again and again. The Bell Jar, Fahrenheit 451, Harry Potter, all just too good to be read only once! Also reading up business type things, trying to learn what comes with owning your own business. I figure it's a good thing to know early on if it's something you want to do.

Watching: Still not too much! Actually been trying to get into new shows lately, but nothing seems to grab my attention. I guess Sex and the City reruns will have to do until Bait's Motel and The Walking Dead are back on. But I would love any recommendations for TV shows if you have any!

Loving: This time in my life. I love being 20, and being carefree, but also being engaged and having a good feeling about where my life is going. It's a perfect in-between, and I'm really trying to not rush anything and just let life happen.

Listening To: I don't know how you all are feeling about the scandalous new Miley video (watch it here) but I really love it and her music. I know it's a bit risqué, but I think that's just the audience she is after. I don't see anything wrong with that. She is doing what she loves and I think that's wonderful. It's just music! Also listening to a lot of Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, old vintage vinyls, all that good stuff.

Looking Forward To: Wedding events, BUT not for me, for my sister! She is getting married in November, and I am so psyched to be a bridesmaid! Last Saturday we went dress shopping, and she found the most beautiful wedding gown! I can't wait to finally be able to be apart of somebody's wedding (and actually be old enough to participate and know what's going on!) It will also be nice to learn more about it all from her experience and know a bit more what to expect when it's my turn next year.

Thankful For: The real heroes in this world. My small town has been through a lot of tragedy lately including a very big fire, and losing nineteen firefighters. My heart really aches for their families and friends. It really is a good reminder to stop sometimes and just really enjoy life, you never know what's coming next. But I am so thankful that this world has heroes like those nineteen people, who literally gave their lives to protect their community, what an amazing thing.



Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!