Social Icons

Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First off, sorry for the super late post, it's officially November and pumpkin patches are sort of an October thing (that's when we went) so hopefully you don't mind one last pumpkin patch post! 

Days like these are definitely one of my favorite things about Fall. It really puts you into "Fall Mode." Unfortunately, it was still pretty warm here in Arizona, so that slightly took away from the Fall feels, but it was still a really great day. One of my favorite things about doing things like this is watching my little nieces and nephew having so much fun and running around being crazy. It makes me so excited to be able to do things like this with my own kids! We had a really lovely time just strolling around our local pumpkin patch that we visit every year. It was such a wonderful way to welcome Fall :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!