Social Icons

Mocking Jay, Tucson and Tattoos

Monday, November 24, 2014

It took about a year and a half, but this past weekend, Joe and I finally made the trip down to Tucson to visit my best friend Katie. She's in the Air Force and has been stationed there for over a year, and we just went down to visit for the first time! We usually see her when she comes here because her family lives close to us, but we decided it would be fun to finally see her place. It's about a four hour drive from our house to hers, but it was well worth it. We had so much fun! We first met up at a movie theater to see Mocking Jay, so good! Then the next day she showed us her favorite cafe and took us to two of her favorite restaurants, and shopped around at her favorite little stores. I even got a tattoo while I was there, the Matryoshka Doll I've been wanting forever! We had a really great weekend and I'm so glad we decided to finally visit, I loved seeing where she's been living and I'm sure we'll be going there a lot more now!

I didn't get a ton of pictures, I always get too distracted having fun, but here are a few I managed to snap. As always, I'll post a better tattoo photo once it's all healed. I hope your weekend was wonderful!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!