Social Icons

My Cold Weather Essentials

Monday, November 10, 2014

Warm hats
One of the most important things to have when the cold weather hits is a warm hat or beanie. Keeping your head warm makes all the difference when you're cold. Plus they're a great excuse to not style your hair!
A good moisturizer
This one is super important for me. I already have naturally dry skin, and in the fall and wintertime, it gets so much worse. So I always make sure to have a moisturizing cream on hand. I'm currently using Benefit's Total Moisture and really love it. It makes your skin feel healthy and hydrated.
Dark lipsticks
My favorite makeup look for this time of year is a dark lip and minimal eye makeup. It's so much fun experimenting with different shades and finding what you like. I'm really loving deep reds, purples, and mauve.
Scented candles
My favorites are from Bath and Body Works. They have the most amazing scents ever! Nothing warms up a home for the holidays like a scented candle. Every time I go in that store I want to buy every single one!
Socks
Kind of like hats, socks are important to keep warm. I love so much wearing warm socks around the house, plus they're so cute! Pretty sock are a favorite thing of mine in general, you'll never hear me complain about getting these for Christmas!

With these trusty side kicks, I'm ready for the coldest weather (which isn't that cold, I live in Arizona.) What are your cold weather essentials?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!