Social Icons

Currently

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Thinking About: Wedding planning, wedding planning, wedding planning! We are about five and a half months away from the big day and I feel like there is SO much left to do! How did ten months of being engaged go by so fast?! I just know the next five will speed by, so we are going to be busy! I never knew until now how much really goes into planning a wedding, it's overwhelming, yet amazing. I bought my wedding dress a couple weeks ago, so that was a big check off the list. Next we have to meet with the DJ, pick out a cake, pick flowers,  order and address invitations, figure out a menu, make a couple hair appointments, get all the guy's suits, and book a honeymoon. And that's not even all of it! Whew, we've got a busy few months coming up!

Reading: It's actually really cool! A good friend of Joe's and mine has been writing a novel for the last few years and is currently in the process of getting it published! He's been meeting with all kinds of people to make this happen and it's really exciting! So besides the publishers and editors, Joe and I are the first people he's allowing to read it, and it's honestly so good! I'll definitely share more about this when it becomes more public.

Doing: I've been working out every single day recently, and loving it! I really want to stay motivated up until the wedding at least. Not only will I look better, but as someone who isn't usually that active, I'll be so much healthier. I really want to make it into a habit and make my body stronger. I have in the past become very discouraged with working out, feeling like it's not making any difference, but I'm sure if I stick with it a long time, I'll begin to notice changes.

Listening To: The album Foreverly by Billie Joe Armstrong and Norah Jones. I am such a big fan of both of these artists, so I was so excited when I found out they released an album together! They are so different on their own and together they sound wonderful! The album sounds very old country, and reminds me a lot of Johnny Cash and June Carter, so if you like them I'm sure you'll enjoy this album! It's also really cool hearing Billie Joe doing something completely different than Green Day.

Also Thinking About: Tattoos! The last tattoo I got was the lady on my forearm in June. And I'm completely itching for more! I've decided I do want to have my whole left arm done. I've been contemplating that for a while now and I'm sure now it's what I want. Actually, one of the huge things holding me back from wanting that before was other people. Did I want people to think less of me because I have a sleeve? My family hates tattoos. Do I want to be "a girl with a sleeve"? And I finally realized I really don't give a fuck (pardon my language.) I love tattoos so much and if everyone else hates them so be it. I want my entire left arm covered in beautiful, unique artwork. And then once that's done there are many other places on my body I'm considering tattooing, including my side, my feet, more on my legs, and maybe even my back. But first I need to figure out what I'll be putting on my arm. I can't wait!

-Cam

Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!