Social Icons

Love, Close Up

Monday, January 27, 2014


I love instant photos, they have such a raw, real feeling to them. There's no editing, no taking a million photos to pick the best one, nothing digital, it's just in the moment. I really love having the ability to have a collection of these photos amongst all the digital photos I have. And I want to always remember to use my instant camera to remember moments the way there are and not just trying to get a "good picture."

I even plan on having a friend take a few instant photos at our wedding so we are able to have those genuine keepsakes. I can't wait!

Do you use ever use an instant camera too? What do you like most about them?

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! What a great way to show the world your love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! How did you get some of these? like the one of both of your feet, not the one looking down. Did someone else take them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, they really tell a story when you view them all together as one whole (if that makes sense).
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful moments with us.

    ReplyDelete