Social Icons

Links to Love

Thursday, January 23, 2014

my view, right now
Some links for your viewing pleasure :)

I really want to use this app for the whole first year of marriage. I can't wait!

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”  I love this. 

Everyone should watch the documentary Selfie by Dove, all about redefining beauty.

Just might need to get this swimsuit for the honeymoon!

10 Tips for a Productive Life


I have no idea how this photo I posted got so big on Tumblr!

Utah is Ending Homelessness by Giving People Homes. So wonderful!

Don't forget to go enter to win a Kindle!

I don't know why I like this commercial so much, it's so dumb haha.

I need the Mr. to go with my tattooed lady doll.

A few books I would love on my coffee table: one, two, and three.

Can't wait to start this Handmade Valentine Swap!

I'm thinking about buying this book to start to learn Modern Calligraphy. 

Was given a Leibster Award by Simply Audrey Kate and Food, Booze, & Baggage! I wanted to make sure I at least addressed them here in case I don't get around to posting all about it.

Go check out a few of my real-life friends' blogs: KatieTiffanyHaley , Brianna, and Matt.

2 comments:

  1. some great links to check out! that makes me want to use that app during my first year of marriage as well! your blog is adorable, so happy i found it! && I am your newest follower hey-o!


    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete