Social Icons

Birthday Wishlist

Thursday, April 3, 2014

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

My birthday is just ten days away, so I put together a little wish list of things I've had my eye on lately, although I may have already bought myself that pancake lens, happy early birthday to me, haha!

And my wish list from all of you guys, if you feel like it, would be for you to either post your favorite recipe below in the comments, or a link to a recipe you love! It can be anything from entrees to desserts to drinks, anything you personally love! I'm really enjoying cooking and baking right now, and trying new things, and it would mean so much to me! Thanks so much, and have a lovely Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Do you already have a 50mm? How are you liking the pancake lens? Do you have a crop sensor or whatever it's called? Also, I want that instax as well, the ability to do double exposure?! amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cake books, i love them all! cute post :) i love seeing wishlists, the end up on my wis list as well haha
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords
    Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favourite thing to bake, ever: http://crepesofwrath.net/2010/09/30/chocolate-chip-oreo-chunk-cookies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness those look amazing!! Thanks soo much for sharing, definelty gonna give it a try<3

      Delete
  4. I really want #3 so adorable! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete