Social Icons

Journal Day #10 via Sometimes Sweet

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Quite simply, what are you good at? All of us have particular strengths- what are yours? This week, talk about these talents, big or small. Ideas: discuss how you use these things in your daily life or job, how you discovered a knack for this or that, perhaps even touch on whether or not you are passionate about the things you're good at.

When I saw the prompt for this Journal Day, it almost made me nervous. I am usually much better at thinking of things I'm not good than things I do well. So I almost skipped it (again, oops). But I thought I actually should do this, it'll be good for me. I should rack my brain and come up with a few things I think that I'm good at, everyone should have a few! 

Here's what I thought up:

I can make my friends and family laugh.
I take really good care of my chihuahua child.
I really care about people and their feelings.
I'm good at cooking Italian food.
I'm pretty organized.
I'm so much better at talking to people than I used to be.
I'm usually prompt and on time.
I take really good care of my skin.
I'm good with kids.
I really enjoy helping people.
I always stay true to what I believe in, but also listen to and respect others' opinions.
I try my best to never judge people.
I'm confident I will make a good wife (soon!)

That's all I can think of, but that's more than I thought I would have, so I'm glad I made myself think of a few things. It's important to recognize the good qualities about ourselves, especially when insecurities tend to get in the way!

What are you good at?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really good with kids as well, especially babies and toddlers! They are my favorite. xx
    -Darianne | She Wrote Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are also a great writer! <3

    This wouldn't let me log in, but this is Danielle!
    xo

    ReplyDelete