Social Icons

My Bridal Shower

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saturday was my bridal shower, and I can honestly say it was one of the most wonderful days I've ever had. My mom and little sister (maid of honor) threw me a beautiful, colorful shower at my mom's house in Phoenix. She made mini mac 'n' cheeses, my favorite food, and there was tons and tons of sweets, another favorite of mine! They really made the whole thing so perfect and so, well, me! They even remembered me gushing over an amazing sprinkle and bow cake I saw at our wedding cakery and had one made exactly like it! 

All the wonderful ladies in my family were there, and a few friends were able to make it, and I enjoyed so much seeing them all and spending time with them. We even played a couple little games; The Price is Right with little household items, and a super silly game where everyone had a piece of paper with only my head on it and had to draw a wedding dress on me. I seriously loved going through all the different drawings and picking my favorite, and loved even more seeing how much fun everyone was having with it!

It was beyond anything I could've ever imagined, and am so happy to have such wonderful memories of my bridal shower! I didn't even take that many photos (for me) because I was too busy having fun, but here are a few I was able to snap :)






8 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty and that cake I bet it tastes as good as it looks!
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time! Your dress is so pretty and the cake looks lush! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful everything was! Looks like it was a blast, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so perfect! This is the cutest bridal shower I have seen. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that cake and congrats on the mixer, it makes baking so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all that food looks damn good :) I wouldn't mind a piece of that cake.. It looks like you had a great time!
    I like following your journey of your wedding, it's fun to read.

    ReplyDelete