Social Icons

Happiest Easter

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Joe and I just got home from an absolutely wonderful Easter celebration at my sister's house. She always has the best parties and makes the most amazing food! I love having little reasons like today to see my family and hang out with everyone. Not to mention the weather here today, gorgeous! A sunny and slightly breezy 72 degrees, couldn't have asked for a nicer day out! We had a great time talking with everybody and doing our little family traditions we've been doing for as long as I can remember, like taking photos with the Easter Bunny(aka my grandpa) and hiding plastic eggs for the kiddos.

I've always loved having a family that goes all out for holidays, and now that Joe is apart of them all it makes me so excited that I have my own little family to add to them all! 

Today was completely lovely, and now we're home tired and full from delicious food and candy but so happy! Joe is playing his video game and I'm sitting here on the computer just feeling so thankful. Days like today are the best reminders of how good my life is and I should always appreciate that!


I hope you had a wonderful Easter too, and if you don't celebrate, hope you had a wonderful Sunday and are all ready for another week!


my whole family!



1 comment:

  1. Family gatherings are my favorite kind of gatherings. Especially when there's a festival. I love the food pictures just as much as the family group photos.

    ReplyDelete