Social Icons

Links to Love: Halloween Edition

Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween, 2012

The healthiest Halloween candy options.

Learn all about the History of Halloween.

13 scary movies you can stream on Netflix.

This adorable vintage pumpkin banner is free to print!

Best celebrity Halloween costumes.

The perfect Halloween party playlist.

"10 Things I Learned from Hocus Pocus."

Some pop culture costume ideas (400 of them!)

Some of America's best towns for Halloween.

Spider chocolate chip cookies! Such a simple but cool idea!

Find out which Disney villain you are. I got Mother Gothel from Tangled!

Creative pumpkin carving ideas.

The 7 Craziest, Scariest, Most Extreme Haunted Attractions in America. All way too scary for me!

And finally, don't forget that it's also Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

If you have any Halloween links you're loving, share them in the comments below! I hope you're having an awesome Halloween Month, I mean October ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!