Social Icons

#BEAUTYBASH

Thursday, October 2, 2014


A few weeks ago, Benefit Cosmetics and Birchbox got together and created something called a "Beauty Bash." They chose 1,000 girls, myself included, to host a Beauty Bash in honor of Wing Women Weekend. I was so excited to be apart of this, I'm a huge fan of both of these companies, and makeup in general! They sent all of the hosts a box full of full-sized Benefit makeup, sample-sized makeup to share with friends, and paper party decorations. I really enjoyed putting together my little bash and sharing it with my "wing women!" It was so much fun having a spot of my house super pink for a day, and having a super girly little party. I also was really happy to be able to give everyone a bunch of deluxe samples of such awesome products, that was really fun for everyone! This was such a cool opportunity and I'm still so thrilled I was able to be apart of it!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway here, I had lots of samples and FULL-SIZED makeup leftover!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! This party looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you got to go to this event! Great photos! :)

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time! So awesome that you got to throw a beauty bash! :)

    ReplyDelete