Social Icons

Our Wedding Video (finally!)

Saturday, January 24, 2015


A couple of days ago, we received something in the mail we've been waiting for for over seven months; our wedding video! I literally jumped up and down in the street when I saw it in our mailbox. Joe and I got cozy on the couch and finally watched our hour and fifteen minute long wedding video, and both cried a little. It was so cool to be able to watch that day happen from a different perspective and recall little details we had forgotten about. I love our wedding video so much and am so happy we had one made!

The videographers also included a short little trailer to the video that I decided to share here. I could probably watch it 100 times in a row!


5 comments:

  1. The wedding looks like it was magical :) Congratulations!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    http://shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day! I love all the little details and you looked amazing :) I hope it doesn't sound creepy but I teared up when you guys ran through the sparklers, such a sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's the flippin' most cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete