Social Icons

Father's Day in San Diego

Monday, June 29, 2015

Every year, my dad likes to get the whole family together to celebrate Father's Day with him. It's a really fun reason to spend a few days with the whole family, something that rarely happens anymore. This year, we all went and stayed at his house in San Diego (that's nine adults and four kids in one house, haha!) Southern California is one of my favorite places in the world. It's always so beautiful, and brings back so many childhood memories. We spent our time there swimming, visiting Sea World and the beach, eating tons of delicious food, and enjoying the amazing California weather. I was worried I would be stressed about even that small travel while pregnant, but it was actually very relaxing and nice. Made me think about how our next family trip Violet will probably be with us to enjoy it too. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to visit seaworld! Its on my bucket list. Looks like you had a great time!
    I have a summer linkup if you wanna join! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet outing! That is a nice tradition to have the family meet up. My father's day was pretty low-key, but still nice spending time with the fam.

    ReplyDelete