Social Icons

One Year

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yesterday was mine and Joe's one year wedding anniversary, I can't even believe it, we've been married a whole year! This past year has gone by insanely fast, yet so many things have happened. I completely love being married, especially to such a funny, sweet, amazing guy who happens to be my best friend.

To celebrate, Joe and I went to Phoenix to get sushi and see a musical, which was so much fun! Then we came home to eat the top tier of our wedding cake thats been sitting in my mother-in-law's freezer for a whole year, and it only tasted a little like freezer burn ;) It was the perfect low-key celebration together.

I loved my first year being married so much and can't wait for all of the surprises life has in store for us.

Our wedding photos.
Our wedding video.

2 comments:

  1. Happy one year! My wedding anniversary is in less than 50 days! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one year! My wedding anniversary is in less than 50 days! x

    ReplyDelete