Social Icons

#blessed

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I come from a big, Catholic family. So when my mom asked me if we would be getting Violet baptized, I figured we should include her in this family tradition. I was baptized as a baby, and so was everyone else in my family, so I thought, why not! It was a lot of fun preparing Violet's first little celebration. We held the actual Baptism at the church that I went to growing up, then had lunch with everyone at a favorite local restaurant afterwards. She wore a beautiful lacy romper with a matching bow, and her new gold necklace from her Godparents, which is a smaller duplicate of the necklaces all the women in my family have. 

It was such a special day and I'm so happy Violet was included in this lovely tradition. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!