Social Icons

Playtime

Friday, April 22, 2016

Some of my favorite childhood photos of myself are the very natural ones; nothing special is happening, I'm just living life, doing my thing. So something I really want to do for Violet is make sure I capture more than just the holidays and special occasions. I want her to be able to also see what her life looked like on a typical Friday afternoon; playing on the floor in her room, still in pajamas with messy hair and some sweet potatoes on her face from lunch time. Some of the most cherished memories are the ones when nothing significant is happening at all.


2 comments:

  1. OMG she is a beauty i am already going goo goo eyes over her she is sooo adorable and look at those enchanting and beautiful eyes and smile. I wish i could pop inside the screen and give a humongous smooch. As an aunt myself i see how she excites your everyday life, keep on updating us with her progress, loved to see her again all grown up

    ReplyDelete