Social Icons

Labor Day Weekend

Monday, September 2, 2013

I've been having the best three day weekend! My friend Katie from Tucson came up to spend it with me and we had a great time doing our usual hanging out, talking and running around down town taking photos. It's always so great having a ton of free time to spend just doing anything we want and having fun. We took a bunch of photos before it started raining, but it was a really beautiful day.
Katie and I have been spending a lot of time together lately, which I'm loving because we grew up together and used to be super close. It's been really nice rekindling our friendship and getting things back to how they used to be. She's in the military and always very busy, but I really hope we are able continue spending time off together and having fun. 
I hope you're also having a wonderful long weekend and enjoying your Labor Day!
PS. Katie started her own blog, too. Check it out here.






















6 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE all the pretty and beauty that is you and your BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, very artsy and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I am dying over all of the dresses in this post! You and your friend are absolutely adorable. So happy I just found your blog, I can't wait to follow along! :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'm so happy you found it too ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics, looks like you and Katie had a fun weekend. Love both of the dresses, so pretty! And they compliment each other well.

    X
    Molly

    ReplyDelete