Social Icons

Pass The Mustard

Sunday, September 1, 2013


Every year when Fall is just around the corner, you can really feel everyone's excitement. All you hear about is Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks, sweaters and cool weather. For me, my excitement is that I start to see my favorite color everywhere! I have always been so in love with this perfect mustard yellow hue. It grabs my attention every time! We are even going to use a lighter, springier version of it for our wedding! So happy September, mustard for everyone!

1. Orla Kiely Dress (no longer available) 2. Orla Kiely Natural Stem Desk Notepad 3.Mustard Yellow Velvet Bow Hair Comb 4. Holga Plastic Camera, 5. Round Pintuck Pillow 6. Herschel Settlement Backpack 7. Everyone Knows It's Cindy Sweater



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful color. It always catches my eye too. Just wish I could wear it! Unfortunately my yellow undertones make me look sickly when I wear any shade of yellow or gold.

    ReplyDelete