Social Icons

Handwritten

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A few weeks ago on a post entitled Nice to Meet You, I mentioned that I really wanted a Pen Pal. Well, so fortunately for me, a few people emailed me saying they also wanted one. We exchanged addresses and now, I have pen pals! I am so happy those girls decided to email me because I am absolutely loving writing and receiving letters. It is so exciting to receive a hand written letter in the mail. That just doesn't happen enough anymore. Anyone can email or text, but it makes you feel so good to know someone has taken the time to write an actual letter for you. I am really enjoying getting to know these new friends in a more unique way than over the internet. I am even exchanging letters with someone all the way from Germany, which is so cool! Plus it is so much fun shopping for pretty stationary and things to make your letters more fun and decorated.If you've ever considered having pen pals, I highly recommend it. I can't wait to hear from all of my new friends and am hoping I can find even more!














5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea! And the perfect excuse to pull out all the stops with stationary!

    X
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. receiving handwritten letters/cards in the mail totally makes my day. doing the same for others is something i tell myself i should do/need to do all the time but don't...unless I'm responding to someone. i'm never the initiator. when it comes to personal relationships, i strongly believe there should be a significant paper trail that follows. www.momistabeginnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty stamps and stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat idea! Love the stationary! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I am so jealous! I must of missed that post! Needless to say, adorable stationary!

    ReplyDelete