Social Icons

Currently

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Anticipating: This whole month! October comes with so many exciting things! Pumpkin flavored everything, cooler weather, leaves changing, Halloween candy. This is such a fun time of year filled with change, and I am going to try to really enjoy this season and everything that comes with it. Before we know it it'll be snowing out and time to prep for Christmas.

Reading: I was at Hastings the other night and came across one of my favorite books when I was eleven or twelve on sale for $2.99, so I had to grab it. It's called A Corner of the Universe by Anne M. Martin. I started reading it again last night and it brought back a ton of memories. I'm really glad I found it, although I started to remember the very sad ending and am not looking forward to rereading it! What was your favorite childhood book?

Eating: Healthier. Finally! Joe and I made an agreement recently to only buy organic, so all the shopping is at Trader Joe's, and we are only going to eat out one of each meal a week. I also tried cutting out caffeine about a week ago, because I know I'm addicted, but it came with horrible headaches. So now I'm just drinking a lot less than usual, but still having a little bit, and it's much better. Next we just need to get memberships to the new fitness center in town. Yay for being healthy!

Watching: Breaking Bad! Joe and I just got into it a few weeks ago, so we're behind. We're only about halfway through the third season and not letting anyone talk about the finale around us! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it, it's awesome!

Loving: I know I've talked about it a ton already, but I am loving having pen pals! It's so cool getting to know these people strictly through handwritten letters. It all feels so personal. I'm having a ton of fun thinking up creative ways to send letters and fun things to include in them. And it's so exciting getting a new letter in the mail. I wish I had done it sooner, but I'm so glad that I am now!


Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. yes, my husband and i have been watching Breaking Bad - and like you guys, do not want to talk to anyone about it especially those who are ahead of us or have already seen the finale! it is ridiculously good!

    ReplyDelete