Social Icons

Hike Up Spruce Mountain

Monday, October 14, 2013


Yesterday felt like the perfect day for breakfast at the Dinner Bell and a little hike. Joe, our friends Katie and Jake, and I drove up a bumpy dirt road a while before we got out and hiked about a half a mile up this steep mountain. The view when we reached the top was so breath taking. I really enjoyed just sitting up there enjoying the view and each others company. This town we live in really is beautiful and I really want to take advantage of all it offers. 

After the hike we all went back to Katie's house for a bit for dinner. Then we went and saw Gravity in 3D. Which was AMAZING. It was really different than any movie I'd ever seen, and you could safely say I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really recommend it!

Anyway, yesterday was a really great Sunday for me. I love relaxing, fun days like these and they always make me want more!

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday too!























Also- don't forget to enter my giveaway, ending in a few days! Click here to enter!

7 comments:

  1. looks so gorgeous! love the photos!
    also, im glad you saw Gravity in 3D! I swear, I don't think it would be the same on a regular screen! haha. I had anxiety throughout the whole film. even talked back to the screen a couple of times *whoops* haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soo much fun. I'd love to live in an area like that one.

    -Miya
    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos !!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some amazing photos =)
    just found your blog cant wait to see more!

    Tanay -

    ReplyDelete