Social Icons

Saturday Love

Sunday, October 27, 2013


If I haven't said it a million times before, I LOVE October in this town! There are few things better than a Saturday in October spent doing random fun things. We started the day with breakfast at our favorite place (grilled cheese, yum!) and then met up with a couple friends to browse antique shops. I honestly have never really been into antiques besides old cameras and Matryoshka Dolls, but it's always fun to look. There are so many in this town and you just get lost in them, literally!

Then later that night we had a few friends over for a going away party. Two of our friends are moving to New Zealand in a couple weeks! And somehow we ended up celebrating by shoving a cake in one of their faces, see the video below... 
Other than that mess it was a really fun night playing Quelf and eating pizza. 

I hope you all had a fun Saturday as well, and have a wonderful week!
















1 comment:

  1. Aww, so cute Cam! I love all of these photos. And I agree, Fall in our town is the very best. I hope you guys have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete