Social Icons

Novels and Coffee

Friday, October 18, 2013


I'm really excited to show off this new dress from Lala Magic! It's such a perfect fall dress for spending a day down town and getting coffee. Today we decided to hit the library and grab some books. I always get so overwhelmed with all the choices there! But we picked out a few and read and drank coffee in the perfect 65 degree fall weather. I'm really loving these fall days and the chance to pull out longer sleeved dresses and tights!
















5 comments:

  1. I love that dress! books and coffee are the best way to spend a day.
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! And so is that dress. It looks perfect with books and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off red lipstick so well, also, I love your hair!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete