Social Icons

Seven Deadly Sins

Thursday, October 24, 2013


seven great things in your life.
1. An amazing fiancĂ©.
2. My home town.
3. I'm finally learning to accept less-than-perfect.
4. Wedding plans.
5. The growth of my blog.
6. My long hair.
7.  Ability to be true to myself.

seven things you lack and covet.
1. Motivation to work out a lot.
2. A naturally thin body.
3. Perfect skin.
4. A lot of friends
5. Musical talent
6. Patience.
7. Skills in the kitchen.

seven things that make you angry.
1. Judgmental people.
2. Stereotypes.
3. The economy.
4. Dry skin in the winter
5.  Politics.
6. Selfish people.
7.  Failure

seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Work out a lot.
2. Stay focused.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Get my car washed.
5.  Eat healthy.
6. Not overanalyze every situation.
7. Cook or clean.

seven worldly material desires.
1. A maid to clean my house.
2.  Photography equipment.
3.  New mattress.
4.  A whole new wardrobe.
5. More tattoos.
6. A beautiful green backyard filled with grass and a garden.
7. Unlimited trips to Disneyland.

seven guilty pleasures.
1. Netflix.
2. Caffeine.
3. Junk food.
4. Online Shopping.
5. Reading blogs.
6. Country music.
7. Tumblr.

seven things you love about love.
1. Being best friends.
2. Sharing secrets.
3. Inside jokes.
   4. Being 100% yourself with them.
5. The sparks.
6. Cuddling.
7. Always having someone there for you.

Head over to Whispering Sweet Nothings and link up with your own answers! Comment below with yours so I can see!


1 comment: