Social Icons

Sheila and Kendall's Wedding

Sunday, November 17, 2013


Yesterday was my older sister's wedding day. I can honestly say it was the most fun wedding I've ever been to.  
Everyone was just so happy and had an amazing time.
I arrived at Hotel St. Michael around 8 am to get ready and help with anything Sheila needed and do my bridesmaid duties. I managed to snap a few photos on my good camera before it died around 10 (sad) so I took the rest on my phone, hence the horrible quality. 
It was such a wonderful day though. I could really see the happiness in my sister and new 
brother-in-law's faces the whole time. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and I am beyond happy for them! 
Congratulations, again!




















And here are a couple of the professional photos the photographer posted to Facebook










4 comments:

  1. Suck a pretty wedding! I love the pictures - tell your sister congrats!
    Whit @ Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun to be able to snap pictures of a sister's wedding. :) Mine are all to little to be married yet and when they are they'll prolly want me as a brides maid but I think I'd rather be snapping the pictures. These turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap her dress is GORGEOUS! and so are the bridesmaids dresses! She's got some seriously good taste, haha. Can't wait for my sister to get married so I can be a bridesmaid haha.
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful and how exciting! I can't wait till my sisters get married! :) And I'm kind of in love with her dress!

    ReplyDelete